Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 4 Observation

Observing my microaquarium this past week, I was able to find some interesting things that I haven't gotten the chance to see in recent observations. Some of the organisms that reoccurred and multiplied were the euplotes and epalxis. Other organisms that were still in the microaquarium were the nematode, diatom, and duro. New organisms that I haven't seen before were the centropyxis, gomphospaeria, oedogonium, and modularic.

My microaquarium over the past five weeks has gained new organisms and lost organisms but has ultimately been a success in the production of organisms. I was especially surprised because of the fact that I dropped it and spilled it the first time looking at it after the original set-up and first observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment